Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Students!

Today, I had to reprimand a student who sat himself in my teacher chair, as I stood at the door greeting students. As I re-entered my classroom, I reminded him for his lack of respect & told him to not do such again. Students don't seem to realize the rudeness behind this disrespectful act. This has happened three times this year, three boys, all showing highly immature levels.

These students want responsibility - and have not shown they can handle it. What a shame.

Another student today, fudged the time on her signout sheet. Why does this matter? Well, future employer, you won't be able to trust this girl to do her job, and be honest about the time she spent. She'll continue to cheat and lie her way through, to make it look as if she is doing the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment