Saturday, February 28, 2009

What a Week!

Enter Lent....Ash Wednesday, and students who were as trying as they could get, and parents who were as unreasonable as they could get. I made it, but it was challenging, and I had a difficult time handling what was sent my way. I got behind on my work. My wireless system at home is not working, I had a meeting on Friday, planned meals without meat for two men in the house, took my elderly disabled aunt for her appointment and brought her to my home for Ash Wednesday Mass, and all this while working every day at school keeping up with a remarkable teaching load, and noone to ease the load. I got through it - one way - The WAY, The TRUTH, The LORD.

My wonderful daughter called me twice and I was so short on the phone, add to that bronchitis and a menstrual cycle at age 47, and I wondered how I actually did it. Some Chocolate in the week wasn't much help. I coudn't sleep well. I couldn't wait for Friday, and here it is Saturday. I did some R&R this morning, and troubleshooting on the wireless network. I'll bounce back, and in the mean time - pray - give thanks - ask God for help - and it will all resolve itself.

Now, to muster the strength to return to work on Monday? Lord, I need all you can do for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment