Friday, April 3, 2009

BOYS!

More to add....one of the freshman girls had been touched and poked by three boys, who targeted her breasts, and her ribcage, and buttocks. The touching happened during a class on Friday, which was being supervised by a highly competent substitute, who was working closely with learning support students. By Monday, she confided in me, as she started to come to class and one of them was in her class. So, I, fully understanding her plight, directed her to the nurse, to the Student Assistance Team, and that got the ball rolling. By Wednesday, three boys were hauled to ISS, and these are boys not related to dropping their drawers in my presence, but more kids going after sexual thrills in a school setting. This is what I have been seeing in all the students; good, bad and in between. What next? I can't wait for this school year to turn a page.

No comments:

Post a Comment