Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Lord Answers Prayers

I needed help, and the Lord answered the prayers. He is amazing, and He listens. Don't believe? Please believe, by my word, it is true. I asked for the Lord's protection, and for his guidance, and this past week, I was "removed" from the students 2 of the 5 days, without my own doing. Another power interceded and made it possible for me to do my job, but protected me at the same time.

One day last week, a full-day substitute was ordered for me - by mistake, Oh joyous mistake! I had a meeting for one hour, not one day; but the wonderful lady scheduled a whole-day substitute for me, and I was grateful for the error. I attended my meeting, did some special work as a result of decisions made at that meeting, and worked on computer training the remaining part of the day. This enabled me to be on track and prepared, as a death on the family took me out on Friday, the second day that I was "removed" from the clutches of those who have been so troubling and difficult. On that day, instead of having to deal with students who have shown me disrespect, I was in the presence of the Lord, at the Mass of Christian Burial of my cousin, and with loving family all day. The Lord held me, and was within me all day; He protected me all day, and was with me that day, I witnessed his Transubstantiation, and received Him. He lifted my spirits as I dined with family and relatives who came from miles away to be together on that day.

I witness our Lord presence again on Sunday, and receive HIM again. Tears to my eyes for the Goodness he has brought to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment