Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Disheartened

It is holy week, and I need everything to find the strength to be holy. Yesterday and today, as I have worked with my students to build the understand of the work in class ( a novel portfolio ) they received report cards and instantly jumped on a "complaint" list about me! I didn't see the list, but it greatly hurt me when I learned of it; as I have felt defeated most of the year.
I know I am doing the right thing, I know I have the safety net of the Lord, and I keep wondering what message it is sending? Every day I wonder if I'm headed to the right place. Every day, at the end of the day, I'm glad I'm going home. Every morning I wake up, not wanting to go.

I have the support of those around me, and the Lord's loving arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment